| < August >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Copiapo-Chamonate in August is quite mild at 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- The weather in August is arid. An airy 2mm (0.1in) of water falls.
- The shortest day is 10:49 long and the longest day is 11:33 long with an average length of 11:10.
Check the distance to and compare the Copiapo-Chamonate August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Copiapo-Chamonate, Chile
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Copiapo-Chamonate:
- Antofagasta, Chile - 439.4 kms (273.1 miles) N
- Chanaral, Chile - 128.6 kms (79.9 miles) NNW
- La Serena-La Florida, Chile - 293.4 kms (182.3 miles) SSW
- Punta De Tortuga, Chile - 295.1 kms (183.4 miles) SSW
- Pisco Elqui, Chile - 303.3 kms (188.5 miles) S
- Los Nichos, Chile - 306.5 kms (190.5 miles) S
- Pachingo, Chile - 360.3 kms (223.9 miles) SSW
- Combarbala, Chile - 426.2 kms (264.9 miles) S
- Puerto Oscuro, Chile - 467.6 kms (290.6 miles) SSW
- Salamanca-Colonia, Chile - 492 kms (305.7 miles) S